Please review the below frequently asked questions as well as the Care Instructions, Exchange & Return Policy, Shipping Policy, and How Sezzle Works, all of which are located under the "About Us" tab. Should you have further questions, please contact Bobbi Jean at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- How do I order?
- The most direct way to order is via the website. Orders can also be placed in our Facebook Community during New Release Thursday (or at other times orders are taken).
- How long does it take to receive an order?
- All orders are processed within 2-3 business days (up to 3-5 business days during holiday seasons). Custom orders can take up to 5-7 business days. After your order is shipped, it could take up to 3-5 business days to receive your package if sent via USPS First Class. Please note that BobbiJeanK: Baubles & Designs is not responsible for packages once picked up by USPS. Please read our Shipping Policy for more information.
- What is Sezzle?
- Think of Sezzle as a layaway plan of sorts. It allows you to break your purchase of $40+ on our website into 4 interest-free payments over 6 weeks. You do need an account with Sezzle and can sign up for one at checkout if you do not already have one.
- When will my order be shipped if I use Sezzle?
- Your order will still be shipped according our current turnaround time within 2-3 business days (up to 3-5 business days during holiday seasons). In other words, your order will still be shipped to you even though you have not paid the full amount. Sezzle will collect the remainder of your payments.
- Where can I learn more about how Sezzle works?
- You can learn more about how Sezzle works by visiting the How Sezzle Works page on our website.
- How much is shipping?
- Shipping is available for a flat rate of $4.00 via USPS First Class and free for purchases $50+ AFTER any discounts have been taken.
- How long does it take for my order to ship?
- All orders are processed within 2-3 business days. This time can be up to 3-5 business days during holiday seasons. Custom orders can take up to 5-7 business days.
- What days of the week do you ship?
- We ship Monday-Saturday. We do not ship on Sundays or major holidays.
- What carrier does my order ship through?
- All packages are sent via the United States Postal Service (USPS). Packages up to 16 ounces are sent via First Class and packages over 16 ounces are sent Priority. All packages are sent with USPS tracking information you will receive via e-mail once your order has shipped.
- What happens if I do not receive tracking via e-mail?
- If you do not see an e-mail with your tracking number, be sure to check your spam/junk/promotions folder first. If you still cannot locate the tracking number, feel free to e-mail Bobbi Jean at email@example.com for your tracking information.
- What should I do if I have not received my package?
- If you have not received your package, first check the tracking information to see an updated status. Be sure to check in and around your mailbox and porch as well as with neighbors. You can speak with your local mail carrier, postmaster, and/or file a claim online via USPS. You can also sign up for text alerts for your package via the USPS website. Please note that during the holiday season (November & December), packages may move slower than usual due to the high volume of mail in the USPS system. BobbiJeanK: Baubles & Designs IS NOT responsible for lost or stolen packages. However, feel free to contact us and we will assist you as best as possible.
- What shapes of earrings do you offer?
- We offer many different earring shapes including, but not limited to: leaf, teardrop, bars, wedges, loops, triangles, ovals, as well as some unique shapes such as the Monstera leaf and mixed media earrings which are a combination of leather and metal or acrylic. We also offer wood earrings and studs. For a complete list of all of the earring shapes offered, please visit the "Earrings" tab on the website.
- What material are the earrings made from?
- We use only the highest quality genuine leather and cork on leather, wood, studs, and more from the most reputable suppliers.
- What are the marks that are running through some of the earrings?
- The marks that you might see are most likely on our genuine cork on leather earrings which is genuine cork adhered to leather, usually a tan grain or black grain leather on the back. The marks are a symbol of true, genuine cork and contribute to its beautiful appearance. This IS NOT a flaw in the earring.
- Why don't my earrings look exactly like the ones in the picture?
- Due to the patterns in the leather, not all earring pairs will look exactly the same, but they are all cut from the same hide of leather.
How do I properly care for my earrings?
- You can find a complete list of care instructions by visiting our Care Instructions page.
Necklace FAQ- COMING SOON
Bracelet FAQ- COMING SOON
Rewards FAQ-COMING SOON